Construction Status
Size
Price
Get the latest listings matching your search criteria straight to your inbox Get e-mail alerts

Al Barari Apartment

  • Apartment in Al Barari
  • Apartment in Seventh Heaven
  • Living Room of this Al Barari Apartment
  • Kitchen, Dinning Room of this Seventh Heaven Apartment
  • Master bathroom of this 2 bedrooms Apartment in Dubai
  •  with views to Full Lake, partial Skyline, partial Burj Khalifa, full Park
  • 4, 5, Apartment in Al Barari
  • Views, Terrace/ Balcony
  • Views, Terrace/ Balcony
  • Living Room
  • Master bedroom
  • Master bathroom
  • Views, Terrace/ Balcony
IMAGE 1/15
For sale
AED 2,892,250
OFF-PLAN

2 Bedroom apartment with 4 yr post-handover plan

Location

City Dubai
Area Al Barari
Development Seventh Heaven

Essentials

Property ID 4488
Type Apartment
Availability Off-plan
Bedrooms 2 bedrooms
Bathrooms 3 (2 ensuite)
Built up area 2,809 sq ft

About this property

Luxhabitat are pleased to be offering panoramic views of the Seventh Heaven collection totalling 157 elegant homes, which are amongst the most spacious in Dubai. A limited selection of one, two, three and four bedroom apartments, with large living spaces and abundant natural light combined with contemporary design.

The whole development is placed on almost 2 million square meters of land and only 40% of it will be constructed leaving 60% to be landscaped.Seventh Heaven is an exclusive development which prides itself on its iconic visionary design featuring stepped layers that trim down as it increases in height, taking inspiration from the rugged mountains that dot the country's coastline.

The 260 villas will be built within 7 landscaped gardens with different styles including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water and Contemporary and will have one large lake as well as many water streams. It will also have 500 plant types from 20 countries on 6 continents.

Handover is anticipated to be 2nd quarter 2018 and payment plan is available on request.

Show more

Features

DLD Permit 1121766107
Lifestyle Lakeside Homes, Family-friendly Communities
Pool Infinity, heated and cooled
Facing East
Views Full Lake, partial Skyline, partial Burj Khalifa, full Park
Kitchen Open kitchen equipped with stove, fridge and dish washer. Marble countertops.
Laundry 1 laundry room
Rooms Storage room and balcony
Finishings Marble flooring. 2 wardrobes, walk in closet and smart home technology
Facilities Reception service, 2 allocated parkings, communal steam room, communal sauna, communal gymnasium and communal tennis court

Property Representative

Richard Brock

Associate Director

Rera BRN 42263

View profile