Camellia, Al Barari

Live in Dubai's lush green enclave in Al Barari

What to know

  1. Lush greenery
Register your interest

Key details

  • Bedrooms: From 5 to 6
  • Built up area: From 13,800 sq ft to 13,858 sq ft
  • Property types: Villas

About Camellia

Camellia, Al Barari is a beautiful paradise situated in Dubai that offers all its residents a calm and tranquil place to live. There are 300 villas in this development and they provide full access to a truly lush green space with botanical gardens that are perfect for those people that have a green thumb and want to experience nature while living in an urban space. The development is housed on over one million square meters of land and only 20 % of the land is constructed, which leaves the 80% to be landscaped. 

The many diverse types of plants are from the 20 different countries on 6 continents. The plants are maintained in the developments private nursery. The area also has many different types of entertainment venues such as Cultural Islands where they have many libraries, theatres, and a grand mosque. This makes Camellia, Al Barari an excellent area to live in, for people that look for cultural enrichment and want to live near an area thriving with an artistic atmosphere. The kind exquisite style of landscaped gardens, ponds, and lakes and waterways that distinguish the area from other similar villa developments in the city. 

The interior décor of the house makes it perfect for people that want spacious home to live in as well as a good place to conduct business as the home comes with a private study. The study is situated adjacent to the front door which allows your family to have extra privacy when they have meetings with business associates. This does not take away from the family friendly way in which this home was designed. The roof top floor of this villa features gorgeous scenery of the Dubai skyline and the spectacular lake frontage right below. The landscaped gardens come in many different styles such as Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water, and Contemporary.

request information


  • BBQ area
  • Gymnasium
  • Infinity Pool
  • Jacuzzi
  • Sauna
  • Smart home technology
  • Standard pool
  • Steam room
  • Tennis court

Developed by Al Barari

Al Barari logo

Al Barari was founded by Zaal Mohammed Zaal. The development was meant to redefine luxury in the region with its beautiful lush green landscape. It comprises of 216 wondrous villas, a gourmet restaurant The Farm, as well as a state-of-the-art health club Body Language. There is a destination spa and wellness centre, Heart & Soul. Al Barari also ...

Browse other developments by Al Barari

Properties for sale in Camellia

Property Address Type Size Bedrooms Price
Upgraded Luxury Villa with Private Pool in Al Barari
Camellia Villa 12,744 sq ft 6 AED 25,000,000
Beautiful 5 Bed | Extended Plot | Lake Views
Camellia Villa 23,649 sq ft 5 AED 26,000,000
Al Barari |upgraded mansion surrounded by lush green
Camellia Villa 15,800 sq ft 6 Price on Application

Camellia is located in

Al Barari

Al Barari
Dubai Dubai AE
Map Data
Map data ©2017 Google
Map DataMap data ©2017 Google
Map data ©2017 Google
Situated on the edge of Dubailand, in the attractive Nad Al Sheba district, Al Barari is a highly exclusive area offering something just a little bit different. Consisting of 300 villas surrounded by landscaped gardens, tranquil lakes and waterfalls, the properties are designed in a range of styles such as Balinese, Mediterranean and woodland.

Nature lovers can buy not just a lush haven of luxury, but can also access a 6-star boutique hotel, as well as nearby Cultural Island's libraries and theatres.

learn more View all villas for sale View all apartments for sale

Other developments in Al Barari