Construction Status
Size
Price
Get the latest listings matching your search criteria straight to your inbox Get e-mail alerts

Al Barari Villa

  • Villa in Al Barari
  • Villa in Dahlia
  • ,Outdoor living of this Al Barari Villa
  • ,Outdoor living of this Dahlia Villa
  • ,Living Room of this 6 bedrooms Villa in Dubai
  • ,Kitchen,Dinning Room with views to Full Lake
  • 5, 4, Villa in Al Barari
  • ,Dinning Room
  • ,Kitchen,Dinning Room
  • ,Bedroom
  • ,Master bathroom
  • ,Master bedroom
  • ,Outdoor living
  • ,Outdoor living
  • ,Outdoor living,Swimming-pool
  • ,Outdoor living,Swimming-pool
  • ,Outdoor living
  • ,Outdoor living
  • ,Outdoor living,Facade
IMAGE 1/19
For sale
AED 8,500,000

Dahlia villa with the largest plot bordering the water

Location

City Dubai
Area Al Barari
Development Dahlia

Essentials

Property ID 6164
Type Villa
Availability Ready
Bedrooms 6 bedrooms
Bathrooms 6
Built up area 12,713 sq ft
Plot size 14,057 sq ft

About this property

Luxhabitat is proud to offer this immaculate family villa in the prestigious and exclusive community of Al Barari.
The villa is set on an extra large and unique plot of 14,057 sqft which borders it's own private river. The garden is landscaped with a variety of plants, bushes and trees along the walkways offering peaceful shady corners and giving the impression of endless nature. Furthermore, there is a temperature controlled swimming pool with beautiful open and covered terraces, including a fire pit as center of a cozy built in sitting area.

The Villa's garden front faces N-NE, so the sun rises on one side and moves across during the day. This also gives the villa interior a wonderful light and airy feel.

The villa is in mint condition and boasts 6 en-suite bedrooms plus a study. The living area consists of separate formal and informal family living and dining areas, opening up to the terrace and pool. There is an open plan family kitchen and service kitchen in the back, as well as a laundry. The basement is ideal as a cinema or games room and has an adjoining shower and bathroom.

The maid's accommodation is separate from the main house and has it's own terrace with planters for a small garden.

There is a large roof terrace with two separate rooms, which could be used as additional staff accommodation or storage. There is also a shower and bathroom and outdoor plumbing for a barbecue area.

The garage offers space for 3 cars, with outside parking for a further three.

Al Barari is a secluded paradise that offers a unique living experience in Dubai. Space, tranquility and exclusivity are the hallmarks of this project. The biggest attractions are the lush botanical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas excellently arranged into leaves. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 40% of it is constructed leaving 60% that is landscaped. The villas are built within 6 landscaped gardens, which host different styles including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water, and Contemporary. A large lake as well as many streams form part of the water features. The area also hosts 500 plant types from 20 countries on 6 continents. The gardens were designed by Kamelia Zaal who in 2015 became the first ever Arab landscape designer to participate at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in London. Her garden for the show, "The Beauty of Islam", won a silver gilt medal. .A commercial area with supermarket and other ameneties is about to be opened. The Farm Restaurant is a place ideal for a healthy breakfast and lunch. 5.4km of rivers with waterfalls, ponds and lakes meander throughout. Here, the spirit of life is enriched by the exquisitely landscaped gardens, parks and waterways that stand as the hallmarks of this truly remarkable community.














































Show more

Features

DLD Permit 1662829233
Lifestyle Family-friendly Communities, Lakeside Homes
Facing North East
Views Full Lake

Property Representative

Michaela Muller

Luxury Sales Specialist

Rera BRN 42690

View profile