Need immediate assistance?
Enjoy stunning views and an immaculately designed interior in this luxury Marina penthouse
Words by Catherine Harper, InsideOut in Portfolio · Dec 16th, 2014
Floor-to-ceiling windows offer unparallelled views of the Marina and the Palm in this property, the only apartment to span the entire front of the Emirates Crown tower. The 8,000 sq ft, fully furnished penthouse boasts four bedrooms and a host of upgrades including marble flooring, smart home technology - with a Bang & Olufsen sound system - and redesigned bathrooms, as well as a private in-home cinema. Impressive facilities include a communal pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gymnasium, a reception service, and the property benefits from four parking spaces.
This property is in the market for AED28.5 million
With the recent arrival of the Dubai Tram - and the subsequent reduction in construction traffic - there's even more reason to love life in the Marina. Plus points include:
1. Easy access to Shaikh Zayed Road.
2. Plenty of leisure options. Dubai Marina itself has the Marina Promenade, a 3.5km-long pedestrian walkway along the Marina with a multitude of restaurants and cafés, and the Dubai Tram connects the Marina area to Jumeirah Beach Residence where you'll find many more venues, including the The Beach development.
3. Easy access to public transport including the Dubai Tram, the Dubai Metro and RTA Water Taxi.
4. All your retail needs on your doorstep. From local supermarkets to the comprehensive Dubai Marina Mall, you'll find everything you need in this vibrant, stylish area.
5. Some of the best views in town, especially if you're lucky enough to be on a higher floor.
For further properties for sale in Dubai Marina, click here.
Jumeirah Golf Estates
This tastefully designed five-bedroom property in the Redwood development has been cleverly upgraded to make it a stylishly spacious home.
Perched right on the edge of the ninth fairway of the Fire course, within easy access of the clubhouse, the villa boasts five bedrooms - including one loft-style apartment above the garage - and a range of quality enhancements such as marble and carpet flooring and smart home technology. Downstairs, the villa benefits from an open-style kitchen/breakfast room with slate worktops and quality Miele appliances. A conservatory adds extra living space to the exterior, alongside the mature gardens and patio.
Externally, the property boasts parking space for several cars as well as an enclosed three-car garage and even a separate garage for your complimentary golf buggy.
This property is in the market for AED32 million. If you would like to see other properties in Jumeirah Golf Estates, click here.