Need immediate assistance?
A complete guide to Dubai Marina mall - from shopping to dining & entertainment.
Words by Aneesha Rai in The Guides · Jun 26th, 2018
Dubai Marina mall is actually the only mall you can find in the Dubai Marina area! That being said, it's a mall that's actually quite well-sized and has everything from supermarkets to cinemas. Spanning 140 outlets and 390,000 sq. ft. , the mall is tiered over four levels that bring together high-street fashion brands, al fresco dining before a shimmering waterfront, cinematic thrills at Reel Cinemas, engaging children’s entertainment, and even the convenience of a supermarket.
Attached to the Dubai Marina mall, you also have The Address Dubai Marina close by. There is also access to a range of stunning restaurants called Pier 7.
In the mall itself, you also have access 21 different restaurants & fast food concepts as well as marina-facing cafes such as Shakespeare's. With the mall's free wifi, you can enjoy working remotely. There's a record store at Virgin, as well as a host of high-end like Ascot & Chapels to mid-range brands like Aldo for yours & your family's shopping needs.
Besides this, you can shop groceries over at Waitrose where you get fresh and organic produce.
The Reel Cinemas here has by far one of the best cinema experiences with Dubai. The cinema halls are more intimate in size with far better seating & with Dolby Cinema. In fact, this particular cinema is the first to implement Dolby Cinema in the Middle East!
During the cooler months of the year, there are plenty of events & activations such as the Dubai Marina Street Festival which is home to the city's best food trucks, a Dubai Marina Music Festival as well as the Dubai Marina dragon boat race.
The mall is open from Saturday to Wednesday between 10 AM and 11 PM and Thursday to Friday between 10 AM and 12 AM. The mall is easily accessible through the Dubai Tram as well as the Dubai Metro. Parking in the mall is also free.
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind before visiting :
1. Please dress respectfully in tune with the cultural and religious values of the UAE. Shoulders and knees should be covered and see-through clothing has to be avoided.
2. Please refrain from public displays of affection, including kissing & holding hands.
3. Smoking is not permitted in the mall, but there are designated smoking areas outside.
4. You cannot consume alcohol within the mall, however, you may at the restaurants & bars in the attached The Address Dubai Marina hotel as well as Pier 7.
5. Rollerblading, hoverboarding & skateboarding are prohibited.
Images courtesy: Dubai Marina Mall