Camellia, Al Barari

Live in Dubai's lush green enclave in Al Barari

Camellia, Al Barari

About Camellia, Al Barari

What to know

  • Surrounded by landscaped gardens, ponds, lakes, and waterways
  • Well-designed floor plan
  • Views of the Dubai skyline and lake front

Key takeaways

5 to 6
Built up area
13,800 to 13,858 sq. ft.
Unit types


Camellia, Al Barari is a beautiful paradise situated in Dubai that offers all its residents a calm and tranquil place to live. There are 300 villas in this development and they provide full access to a truly lush green space with botanical gardens that are perfect for those people that have a green thumb and want to experience nature while living in an urban space. The development is housed on over one million square meters of land and only 20 % of the land is constructed, which leaves the remaining 80% to be landscaped. 

The many diverse types of plants are from 20 different countries on 6 continents. The plants are maintained in the development's private nursery. The area also has many different types of entertainment venues such as Cultural Islands where they have many libraries, theatres, and a grand mosque. This makes Camellia, Al Barari an excellent area to live in, for people that look for cultural enrichment and want to live near an area thriving with an artistic atmosphere. The kind exquisite style of landscaped gardens, ponds,  lakes, and waterways distinguish the area from other similar villa developments in the city. 

The interior décor of the house makes it perfect for people that want a spacious home to live in as well as a good place to conduct business as the home comes with a private study. The study is situated adjacent to the front door which allows your family to have extra privacy when they have meetings with business associates. This does not take away from the family-friendly way in which this home was designed. The rooftop floor of this villa features gorgeous scenery of the Dubai skyline and the spectacular lake frontage right below. The landscaped gardens come in many different styles such as Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water, and Contemporary. 

The Al Barari area with its luscious green surroundings and water features has now become a benchmark for sustainability across the UAE. This private gated community hosts everything from babbling brooks to vibrant foliage. The popular organic restaurant, The Farm at Al Barari is another invention by the Zaal family that conceptualised and developed the Al Barari area. Between lush landscapes and pristine waterways, the Heart & Soul spa exudes health and well-being. With a soothing and relaxing environment amidst the greenery, the spa offers several traditional and innovative treatments to bring balance and wile away all the stress. The Mediterranean-inspired space is replete with warm wood and natural stone elements. It hosts separate sections for men and women, exclusive treatment rooms, private suites, a dedicated children’s space, a designated nail and hair care section, and an infrared sauna, hammam, and steam room. The Body Language health and fitness club situated within the community features sunken tennis courts, group exercise classes, a well-equipped gym, qualified personal trainers, sports massage services, a Fresh Start juice bar, and an outdoor temperature-controlled pool. 


  • BBQ area
  • Gymnasium
  • Infinity Pool
  • Jacuzzi
  • Sauna
  • Smart home technology
  • Standard pool
  • Steam room
  • Tennis court
Camellia is located in

Al Barari

Situated on the edge of Dubailand, in the attractive Nad Al Sheba district, Al Barari is a highly exclusive area offering something just a little bit different. Consisting of 300 villas surrounded by landscaped gardens, tranquil lakes and waterfalls, the properties are designed in a range of...

Learn more

Al Barari

Al Barari was founded by Zaal Mohammed Zaal. The development was meant to redefine luxury in the region with its beautiful lush green landscape. It comprises of 216 wondrous villas, a gourmet restaurant The Farm, as well as a state-of-the-art health club Body Language. There is a destination spa and wellness centre, Heart & Soul. Al Barari also has the region’s largest privately-owned plant nursery. About sixty percent of the 19.42 million square foot development is made up of green space, beautiful themed gardens and naturally landscaped lakes and freshwater streams. The tranquil setting makes it an excellent area for those that love greenery and beauty. Al Barari has The Residences which is an original project of the Al Barari vision. These comprise of Acacia, Bromellia, Camellia, and Dahlia. The landscaped gardens feature styles that range from Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland and Contemporary.

Browse other developments by Al Barari