Need immediate assistance?
Situated on the edge of Dubailand, in the attractive Nad Al Sheba district, Al Barari is a highly exclusive area offering something just a little bit different. Consisting of 300 villas surrounded by landscaped gardens, tranquil lakes and waterfalls, the properties are designed in a range of styles such as Balinese, Mediterranean and woodland. Nature lovers can buy not just a lush haven of luxury but can also access a boutique restaurant and lovely, well-curated outlets.
In Al Barari you will find luxurious villas for sale with large spaces, available from 3 to 6 bedrooms.
Luxury villas for sale in Al Barari come in different styles with a variety of amenities; most of the homes have multiple ensuite bedrooms in addition to a garden, wet kitchen, service staff quarters, a private pool, cinema, and garage. The popular villa types include Acacia, Dahlia, Bromellia and Camellia. Encompassing light, grace and harmony, Acacia villas are one of the most expansive of the Al Barari Residences. The six bedroomed homes feature two private, cooled courtyards, delightful gardens, a swimming pool, spa, and plunge-pool. The Bromellia villas feature a swimming pool with spa, plunge pool and adjacent pool pavilion, stunning gardens and terraces and massive bedroom suites, the Camellia villas is perfect for families with its relaxed living areas, six massive bedroom suites, and two internal courtyards, and spanning 12,700 square feet, the Dahlia villa type features five superb bedroom suites plus maid's quarters as well as spacious light-filled living areas finished with finesse. There are also contemporary villas available at The Nest in The Reserve development, which is a slightly smaller offering compared to the other villas in the community. The Reserve comprises of comprises of 14 freehold plots designed to accommodate high-end bespoke freehold villas with 4 or more bedrooms. The plot size ranges from 14,000 to 75,000 square feet and gross floor area from 13,000 to 25,000 square feet. The latest development, Chorisia, is designed in a townhouse format.
Al Barari is a secluded paradise that will offer a unique living experience in Dubai. Space, tranquillity and exclusivity are the hallmarks of this project. The biggest attractions are the lush botanical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas excellently arranged into leaves. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 40% of it is constructed leaving 60% to be landscaped. The area with its luscious green surroundings and water features has now become a benchmark for sustainability across the UAE. This private gated community hosts everything from babbling brooks to vibrant foliage.
There are 260 villas built within 6 landscaped gardens host different styles including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water and Contemporary, in addition to The Nest villas and the upcoming Chorisia project. A large lake as well as many streams form part of the water features. The area also hosts 500 plant types from 20 countries on 6 continents. The plants are maintained in the development's private nursery. The development will also feature a boutique hotel, a Cultural Island including libraries and theatres and a Grand Mosque. 5.4km of rivers with waterfalls, ponds and lakes meander throughout. Here, the spirit of life is enriched by the exquisitely landscaped gardens, parks and waterways that stand as the hallmarks of this truly remarkable community.
Between lush landscape and pristine waterways, the Heart & Soul spa within the community exudes health and well-being. With a soothing and relaxing environment amidst the greenery, the spa offers several traditional and innovative treatments to bring balance and wile away all the stress. The Mediterranean-inspired space is replete with warm wood and natural stone elements. It hosts separate sections for men and women, exclusive treatment rooms, private suites, a dedicated children’s space, designated nail and hair care section, and an infrared sauna, hammam and steam room.