Sell your property with us ›

Al Barari

Dubai's lush green enclave

Al Barari

Al Barari is a secluded paradise that will offer a unique living experience in Dubai. Space, tranquillity and exclusivity are the hallmarks of this project. The biggest attractions are the lush botanical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas excellently arranged into leaves. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it is constructed leaving 80% to be landscaped. 

The 300 villas built within 5 landscaped gardens host different styles including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water and Contemporary. Two large lakes as well as many streams form part of the water features. The area also hosts 800 plant types from 20 countries on 6 continents. The plants are maintained in the development's private nursery. The development also features a 6 star boutique hotel, a Cultural Island including libraries and theatres and the Grand Mosque. It also feature 6.5km of rivers with waterfalls, ponds and lakes. Here, the spirit of life is enriched by the exquisitely landscaped gardens, parks and waterways that stand as the hallmarks of this truly remarkable place. 

Peace & QuietGreen SpacesResidentialFamily friendly

On the Map

Located adjacent to the royal enclave of Nad Al Sheba and close to Arabian Ranches

Dubai Airport: 25 minutes by car

Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC): 10 minutes by car 

Closest Shopping Area: 10 minutes by car 

Closest School: 20 minutes by car

Babbling brooks and desert flora surround you

The area with its luscious green surroundings and water features has now become a benchmark for sustainability across the UAE. This private gated community hosts everything from babbling brooks to vibrant foliage.

Various types of villa options at Al Barari


Encompassing light, grace and harmony, Acacia villas are one of the most expansive of the Al Barari Residences. The six bedroomed home features two private, cooled courtyards, delightful gardens, a swimming pool, spa and plunge-pool.


The Bromellia villas feature a swimming pool with spa, plunge pool and adjacent pool pavilion, stunning gardens and terraces and massive bedroom suites.


Beautifully created, the Camillia villa is perfect for families with its relaxed living areas, six massive bedroom suites and two internal courtyards.


Spanning 12,700 square feet, this villa type features five superb bedroom suites plus maid's quarters as well as spacious light-filled living areas finished with finesse.

The Reserve

The Reserve comprises of comprises of 14 freehold plots designed to accommodate high-end bespoke freehold villas with 4 or more bedrooms. You can design your very own custom-designed home built to exemplary standards. The plot size ranges from 14,000 to 75,000 square feet and gross floor area from 13,000 to 25,000 square feet.

Luke Jones

Luxury Sales Specialist

Al Barari is the perfect location for a lot of savvy buyers. It is a rare combination of construction quality, lifestyle choice, and of course, infrastructure.

Have a look at a video on one of our most stunning Al Barari villas

From our repertoire

The popular organic restaurant, The Farm at Al Barari is another invention by the Zaal family that conceptualised and developed the Al Barari area. 

Between lush landscape and pristine waterways, the Heart & Soul spa exudes health and well-being. With a soothing and relaxing environment amidst the greenery, the spa offers several traditional and innovative treatments to bring balance and wile away all the stress. The Mediterranean-inspired space is replete with warm wood and natural stone elements. It hosts separate sections for men and women, exclusive treatment rooms, private suites, a dedicated children’s space, designated nail and hair care section, and an infrared sauna, hammam and steam room.

The Body Language health and fitness club situated within the community features sunken tennis courts, group exercises classes, a well-equipped  gym, qualified personal trainers, sport massage services, a Fresh Start juice bar, and an outdoor temperature-controlled pool.


Some of our most stunning properties in Al Barari currently for sale

A new benchmark for luxury living in Dubai's Al Barari

Villa in Al Barari

Bromellia, 6 bedrooms

Price on Application

Upgraded and extended B2 type villa new to market

Villa in Al Barari

Bromellia, 6 bedrooms

AED 24,000,000

Upgraded Bromellia 26,548 square feet in Al Barari

Villa in Al Barari

Bromellia, 6 bedrooms

AED 48,000,000

24,000 sq feet for this C13 villa in Al Barari

Villa in Al Barari

Camellia, 5 bedrooms

AED 23,999,999

Acacia villa located in Al Barari on 48,000 sq ft

Villa in Al Barari

Acacia, 7 bedrooms

AED 58,000,000

Upgraded Villa with large roof terrace in Al Barari

Villa in Al Barari

Camellia, 5 bedrooms

AED 13,500,000