With their exquisite design, inspired by one of the most beautiful trees in the world, this new
collection of five bedroom villas called Chorisia is a fitting compliment to the wonder of the Al Barari
community in Dubai.
Evoking the luscious and serene beauty of its namesake the Chorisia villas combine
contemporary architectural style with signature interior aesthetics.
Each of the luxury
properties is centered around an open plan flow that connects the living spaces to the
naturalistic core of the house, the courtyard; a green focal point dominated by the splendor of
a Chorisia tree with its long emerald pinnate leaves and silk floss blooms that appear every fall.
Viewed through floor to ceiling windows from the surrounding rooms, the courtyard leads
directly to the stunningly landscaped garden and pool, providing a seamless fusion between
inside and outside from the top to the bottom of the villa.
The Chorisia villas’ unique embrace of distinctive and sustainable green living is further
enhanced by their bespoke luxury touches. From the sculpted marble staircases to the
convenient lift between floors, every detail has been finished to the highest standards. The
exemplary use of high-quality glass screens allow for flexibility in style, an airy sense of space
and provide an abundance of natural light to bring every room to life. The ground floor
features include an open living and dining area, a powder room, office space and an open
kitchen with adjacent laundry and maid’s room amenities. Of the five bedrooms, there are
three master bedroom suites on the first floor, each of which has its own en-suite bathroom
and private dressing room as well as a shared family area that overlooks the central courtyard
and two master bedrooms on the second floor that share access to an expansive terrace from
which to admire the lush oasis of Al Barari.
The timeless quality of the magnificent Chorisia collection is evident in every aspect from its
chic elegance to its scenic views. These are the perfect residences from which to enjoy the
limitless beauty of Al Barari from its babbling brooks to its flower laden walkways. Discover
superior design inspired by the majesty of mother nature. Discover a world of sumptuous
harmony. Discover your new home. Al Barari is a secluded paradise that will offer a unique living experience in Dubai. Space, tranquillity and exclusivity are the hallmarks of this project. The biggest attractions are the lush botanical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas excellently arranged into leaves. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 40% of it is constructed leaving 60% to be landscaped. There are several villas built within 6 landscaped gardens host different styles including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water and Contemporary, in addition to The Nest villas and the upcoming Chorisia project. A large lake as well as many streams form part of the water features. The area also hosts 500 plant types from 20 countries on 6 continents. The plants are maintained in the development's private nursery. The development will also feature a boutique hotel, a Cultural Island including libraries and theatres and a Grand Mosque.