Al Barari ReadyBromellia AED 27,000,000
- 6 beds
- 13,151 sq. ft.
For a true haven of tranquility, matched with the type of opulence Dubai does best, a stunning Bromellia villa in the exclusive Al Barari neighbourhood is ideal. These magnificent homes to buy each include a swimming pool with spa, plunge pool and adjacent pool pavilion, gorgeous botanical gardens and terraces, resort-style bedroom suites, Italian bathrooms, and immaculate detailing. There is a classical feeling throughout thanks to secluded courtyards outside and marble flooring inside. Bromellia villas offer luxury and elegance in perfect harmony.
In Bromellia, you will find luxurious villas for sale with large spaces, available from 6 to 7 bedrooms. Luxury villas for sale in Bromellia come with a swimming pool, plunge pool and adjacent pool pavilion, gorgeous botanical gardens and terraces, resort-style bedroom suites, Italian bathrooms, and immaculate detailing. There is classical architecture throughout thanks to secluded courtyards outside and marble flooring inside. Each villa hosts six to seven en-suite bedrooms, study with en-suite, separate formal and family living and dining areas, family kitchen and service kitchen, as well as a laundry room.Bromellia's location in Al Barari is perfectly positioned to allow residents to enjoy the serene oasis that surrounds them, allowing for more privacy.
The Bromellia villas feature a swimming pool with spa, plunge pool and adjacent pool pavilion, stunning gardens and terraces and massive bedroom suites. Bromellia Villas are a selection of luxury homes, each with its own personal features and amenities. Each villa is fully self-contained and has six to seven en-suite bedrooms, study with en-suite, separate formal and family living and dining areas, family kitchen and service kitchen, and laundry room for convenience. Each villa has its very own tranquil garden.
Al Barari is a secluded paradise that offers a unique living experience in Dubai. Space, tranquillity and exclusivity are the hallmarks of this project. The biggest attractions are the lush botanical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas excellently arranged into leaves. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 40% of it is constructed leaving 60% to be landscaped. There are 260 villas built within 6 landscaped gardens host different styles including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water and Contemporary, in addition to The Nest villas and the upcoming Chorisia project. A large lake as well as many streams form part of the water features. The area also hosts 500 plant types from 20 countries on 6 continents. The plants are maintained in the development's private nursery. The development will also feature a boutique hotel, a Cultural Island including libraries and theatres and a Grand Mosque. 5.4km of rivers with waterfalls, ponds and lakes meander throughout. There are also now apartments available in the area. Here, the spirit of life is enriched by the exquisitely landscaped gardens, parks and waterways that stand as the hallmarks of this truly remarkable community.
Al Barari is among the popular locations in Dubai to live, especially for the wealthy. The community offers its residents a luxurious, private and secluded environment with access to world-class amenities. This residential development spans a whopping 18 million sq. ft. and 60% of it is composed of green spaces, landscaped gardens, natural lakes and freshwater streams. It is therefore one of the greenest communities in Dubai. This eco-friendly area offers luxurious residences with access to world class facilities including The Farm restaurant, Heart & Soul spa and Body Language health club.The Al Barari development features a “sustainable living” concept and is one of the greenest communities in Dubai. It offers its residents a private, secluded environment with access to world-class amenities. he community, which covers an impressive 18 million square feet and is home to over 2,500 villas, features open spaces and luscious landscaping. Al Barari has set high standards for sustainable living, both inside and outside their beautiful homes.