Tips for buying property in Al Barari

Planning to buy a property at Al Barari? Luxhabitat shares 4 important tips with you.

13 Feb 2018, words by Ankita Bhowmick & Luke Jones in The Guides

Tips for buying property in Al Barari

The upscale green community of Al Barari, offers its residents with unique living experience owing to the lush botanical gardens and lakes that surrounds the luxury homes. The development covers over one million square metres of land, out of which, only 40% is used for construction, whereas, the rest of the 60% has been beautifully landscaped. Al Barari also hosts, The Farm, a popular organic restaurant, a one of its kind in Dubai.  If you wish to own a home of your own in this exclusive neighbourhood, Luke Jones' tips might help you choose the right property for yourself. 

1. good return on investment

Tips for buying property in Al Barari

A good return on investment is something that every buyer looks out for. Al Barari offers a unique selling point in terms of quality of construction, lifestyle and value for money. Massive infrastructural projects, that are taking place in and around the community make for a positive mid to long term proposition for any buyer. The residential projects include Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai Creek and Living Legends, among others. The phase two of Al Barari, which is almost complete, enables the community to continue their strong well deserved position in the market as one of the most exclusive developments in Dubai. The Global Village and the IMG World of Adventures, being located in close proximity adds to its market value. 

2. look for properties with a reduction in price

42,000 sq ft Plot Motivated seller C type with pool

Villa in Al Barari

AED 19,000,000

Six bedroom Villa in Al Barari with private pool

Villa in Al Barari

AED 9,250,000

Uniquely Upgraded Beautifully Presented Great Location

Villa in Al Barari

AED 23,000,000

Fancy  owning a luxury villa in the upscale community of Al Barari but shying away due to the high price tag? You can now take advantage of the properties that are having a reduction in their price in order to fulfill your dream. 

3. Easier access

The roads linking Al Barari to the rest of the city were known to be not fully constructed and had always been a common critique that stopped potential buyers from considering buying a property in the community. But now the roads having been fully constructed has not only improved communication but also have added value to the development.

4. Great build and quality

The villas at Al Barari are second to none in terms of quality. The price paid equates to the amount of upgrades put in the villa that makes it a unique home. Besides this, the community the the greenest in Dubai and creates its own ecosystem. Nothing like a living in a futuristic home in the most tech-forward city in the world!

BROWSE VILLAS IN AL BARARI

Unique 7 Bedroom Acacia 45,000 sq ft  plot infinity Pool

Villa in Al Barari

AED 42,000,000

Upgraded Bromellia 26,548 square feet in Al Barari

Villa in Al Barari

AED 40,000,000

A new benchmark for luxury living in Dubai's Al Barari

Villa in Al Barari

AED 30,000,000